Sunday, April 29, 2007

Diana’s Slideshow is ready!!!

I am so excited and happy with the results of this slideshow.
The song I choose is by Enya, who I love. It is such an inspirational song; perfect for the location and attire of this shoot.
As I was playing it, I got chills in the intricate parts where the instruments punch through.

Diana, you were amazing and so much fun to work with. You are a beautiful young lady with a brilliant JOURNEY ahead of you.

Enjoy!

If you would like to see a bigger version of the slideshow, please click on the link below.

Diana's Slideshow

Note: If you encounter a problem with the slideshow zooming into the first image, it has to do with a sound card problem in your computer. Please try it again on an updated OS or driver updated computer.

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.