Sunday, April 08, 2007

Chrissy’s Bridal Shower Slideshow!!!

Chrissy has an incredible family and circle of friends that know how to get down and have fun western style. Chrissy’s sister Melissa and her family did an amazing job with the decorations and all the little details of her bridal shower.

I have so loved the communication that Chrissy and I have had ever since she contacted me to shoot her bridal shower, that I am so honor to announce that I will be a second shooter at her wedding in Punta Cana. YAY!!!
I have no doubt that it will be an amazing wedding. I can’t wait!!!

Thank you Chrissy for letting us be part of such a memorable part of your life.
Enjoy the slideshow!

If you would like to see a bigger version of the slideshow, please click on the link below.

Chrissy's Bridal Shower Slideshow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them, thank you so much!

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.