Monday, February 11, 2008

Calling all SEXY ladies…Make Cupid Jealous.....

Show him how quickly you can cast a love spell on your man with some SEXY pictures of youself..... Perhaps the only teddy he wants for Valentine's Day is the one you are wearing...... or not ;)

Studio by Carmen is running a FREE BOUDOIR session contest in honor of the SEXIEST holiday of the year.

This contest will be about you telling me how your boyfriend, fiancé or husband makes you feel SEXY and the most romantic occasion he has ever planned for you. Send me an email to info@studiobycarmen.com
I will reply with a confirmation I got your email. If not please let me know.
There is no nudity involved, only implied nudity

Let the contest begin, winner will be announced on Valentine’s Day!!!
Good luck!!!

Sexy ladies in: San Diego, New York, Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco, North Carolina are welcome to participate, as I will be traveling to your cities on a Boudoir Marathon starting with San Francisco in April, followed by New York!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carmen you rock! I have told all my friend :)

Anonymous said...

Ha-- my mommy sent me a message telling me that she could recognize that "bootie" anywhere. I had to let her down and tell her it wasn't me in that picture!!!

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.