Friday, February 22, 2008

Blogging from New York!!!!

So, I woke up this morning in our hotel and when I looked out through our hotel window we noticed it’s SNOWING so much. Soooo exciting!!!!
I have a shoot tomorrow morning in New Jersey (no not outside, Thank God) and
I will be back in Miami on Sunday morning, hopefully with no delays at the airport.
If some of my friends in NY want to meet up tonight or tomorrow night (Mariana, you know I am calling you girl!); Let me know I am checking my email in case someone needs something urgent. I will respond to all emails Sunday night.
I have a smile blasted on my face and I feel so giddy in the winter wonderland!!!!!
I love NYC!!!

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.