Thursday, July 05, 2007

Jennifer’s Sexy Boudoir!!!!

No doubt South Florida ladies are SEXY!!!
I had a lot of fun on this session and there is always something funny that happens. First we had to change rooms for a bigger one (Yay!!!) and then we found something that was left by I think the house keeper that should not have been left behind. I can’t tell you what we found, but let me just say that it was hysterical!!!

Jennifer is getting married in North Carolina in a couple of months and plans to give her boudoir photos as a surprise to her husband to be. I know he will be very happy!
Jennifer, you were awesome!!!! It was great meeting you and your sister.
I wish you the best on your upcoming wedding.


Jennifer granted authorization to publish this photo.

3 comments:

Meli said...

Beautiful job, Carmen!!!!!

Chrissy, Jess, & Baby Lena said...

Gorgeous! Her eyes really pop!!

Anonymous said...

hot pics! gorgeous girl! good job hun!

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.