Thursday, March 29, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!!!

I am back from attending the WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) conference held at Bally’s & Paris in Las Vegas. I have never walked so much in my entire life, but it was all worth it.
There was so much to see that my husband and I would have to skip meals just so we could keep up with all the events.
I got to finally meet in person some of my photography idols, including David Jay, Jessica Claire and Liana Lehman.
It was a truly exciting trip and I would not have missed it for the world.

We got in at 5:30am this morning and although we did get some sleep in the plane; we went to sleep again at home for another 8 hours. I guess our bodies are trying to catch up with the little sleep we had in Vegas.

Here are a few pics I took the night before we left Las Vegas. Don’t laugh, but most of the pics were taken from our hotel room at Paris. Did I tell you we barely had time to step out of our hotel?

No comments:

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.