Thursday, March 22, 2007

Jessica & Frank’s Slideshow!

It has only been a week and half since I took their engagement session, but I have been so caught up with their photos that I am now done editing and I can share with you a slideshow I have created for them.

The slideshow was done with one of my personal favorites romantic songs. Yes, I am a romantic at heart!
I hope you enjoy the slideshow with some of my favorite photos from their engagement session.


If you would like to see a bigger version of the slideshow, please click on the link below.

Jessica & Frank's Slideshow



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, carmen this is Justine....this slideshow came out amazing!
i loovvee the pictures! you did a great job !

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.