Monday, March 10, 2008

Cathy and Alex's Wedding! Miami Wedding Photography

Last year, when Cathy and Alex had their engagement session, I knew their wedding day was going to be more than just a union of their love. With perfect weather and a reception near the beach in Hollywood, this was a perfect day for this beautiful couple to join together.

Cathy looked absolutely gorgeous. I fell in love with her wedding dress from ProNovias. I must also comment on Alex's amazing dancing abilities, as he tore up the dance floor during the reception!!!
I added some photos of how the ambiance was for the entire evening. I love all the details, but I wanted to show you how incredibly romantic the reception looked with all the warm lighting surrounding it.

Thank you for letting me be part of your special day, I was honored to be part of it.
I wish you the best in your new life and keep on rocking!
Enjoy!

Ceremony: St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church
Reception: Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Resort





















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are gorgeous! I had tears in my eyes! I felt like I was there again...Thank you

Jacqueline Diez from Chicago

Anonymous said...

Carmen,

WOW! I am at a loss for words. These photographs are absolutely stunning! Once again you and Favio have done an amazing job!

Unknown said...

This is my Cousin Cathy and I think that you did a BEAUTIFUL job at the pictures. Unfortunantely I am deployed with the military and was unable to attend but you definantley captured the moment for me, Thank you very much.

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.