Thursday, March 05, 2009

Ursula and Eddie’s Wedding!

I think everyone knows I LOVE color. Don’t get me wrong, I love Black and White and it’s variations, but my ultimate love is color and the more the better!!!
I also LOVE the color red so imagine, this wedding was perfect just for that reason.
Who would want to have their furbaby during their getting ready? I would. He said a couple of Grrrrs, but all together behaved like a ‘good boy!’
Nothing more to ask but a perfect day for the Bride and Groom!!
Congratulations to both on a truly gorgeous wedding and I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
If you are wondering where this amazing reception took place look at no other place than The Westin Colonnade in Coral Gables!!!

















I love this photo!!! There is such a feeling of happiness on Eddie’s face as he embraces his mom and over his shoulder Ursula watches with a smile on her face.



2 comments:

Vannessa said...

Wow Carmen!!! What an amazing wedding, you really took some gorgeous shots! Ursula you looked beautiful, congrats! =)

Anonymous said...

Carmen, I'm speechless! It truly looks amazing...I'm really happy with the results! Thank you for all your patience and hard work!

About Me

Copyright Notice

Please, do not use photos from this website without written permission from Studio by Carmen.